Ramnavmi this year is celebrated on April 8, 2014. It is Hindu festival. There are many reasons in Indian myth to celebrate Ram Navami. It is also believe that the Ram Navami is celebrated on the birthday of Lord Shiva. Now a days there are many people who wish all their friends and family members through sending Quotations which make them feel special. So this is the pure and simple way to wish people greetfully with more love and affection. There are so many quotes:
Ram Navami quotes
- The Immortal had come in the form of Rama to show the way to Immortality.
- Let us pray sacred mantras of Ram,
In the praise of eternal savior:
“Jai Shri Ram Om Shri Ram”.
Wish you a auspicious Ram Navami..!
- It is not enough, nor is it essential that you should repeat the name of Rama loudly; respect it in the fullness of love and admiration.
- Bajare ki roti, Aam ka achaar,
Suraj ki kirne, khushiyo ki bahaar,
Chand ki chandni, apano ka pyaar,
Mubarak ho aap ko
Ramanavami ka tyohaar.
- I just want to pray to God that,
Your Life be brighten with the Divine
blessings of Lord Ram.
Happy Ram Navami..!
- Bhaji mann Ram siyapati,
Deen bandhu dukh taaran,
Ram kisi bhaanti bhaji,
Ravan ki reeti taji.
Jai Shri Ram!
Happy Ram Navami
- The greatest formula that can liberate, cleanse and elevate the mind is Rama-Name, the Name of Rama.
- When Rama is installed in the heart, everything will be added unto you – fame, fortune, freedom, fullness.
- I am the wind among the purifiers, and Lord Rama among the warriors.
- Every one’s voice was given equal weight in the empire ruled over by Rama.
Stay tuned with happynewyeareve